Our Travel Hit List for 2018
Make 2018 a year to remember with Oaks. Tick some things off your bucket list and make next year the best year yet with our top 10 things to do in 2018.
- Swim in Australia's largest pool at Oaks Pacific Blue Resort in Port Stephens
- Have a round of golf at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort's 18-hole championship golf course in the Hunter Valley
- Enjoy a day trip from Port Douglas snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef
- Ride a camel along Cable Beach in Broome
- Go wine tasting in the Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Try stand up paddle boarding or learn to surf at the Sunshine Coast
- Visit Kakadu National Park
- Watch the Brisbane Riverfire from Casino Towers
- Be live for the race that stops the nation at Melbourne Cup
- See the world's largest festival of light, music and ideas at Vivid Sydney
Book your 2018 adventure now and save up to 30% with our New Year Sale. T&Cs apply. Find out more here.