Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort
Nestled amongst some of the most premium Hunter Valley wine producers and set against the Broken Back Mountain Range, sits Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort. Featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas, the iconic 300-acre resort also offers premium facilities including; a pro golf course & country club, two restaurants, two bars, three pools and two tennis courts.
- WiFi Inclusive
- Winner of Australia's Best Golf Hotel
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course & Country Club
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 3 Swimming Pools
- 2 Restaurants & Bars
- Complimentary Parking
- Non-Smoking Property
- World-class Meetings & Events Facilities
- Picturesque Wedding Venue
Complimentary parking bays are located next to each villa, reception, restaurant and function facilities.
Breakfast: Included breakfast is valued at $35 per person, per day.
Reservations: 1300 886 091
Reception: +61 2 4993 1555
Choose from a selection of spacious self-contained villas in one, two and three bedroom configurations with stunning bush land views.
MAXIMISE YOUR STAY
Unwind in peaceful hinterland surrounds with an outstanding range of world class facilities.
Explore the Hunter Valley wineries, restaurants & rolling hills.
Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort
Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort is located on the corner of McDonalds and Thompsons Road
Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort is surrounded by a number of wineries, restaurants and fun activities, from horse riding to hot-air ballooning, cooking classes and cheese tasting.
- Is parking available at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort?
Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort offers complimentary outdoor parking. Please book parking in advance with hotel reception as parking spaces are limited. Find out more.
- What are the opening hours for the swimming pool at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort?
Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort offers guests the option of 3 outdoor pools which are open from 6 am to 8 pm.
- What is there to do at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort?
During your stay at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort, take some time out to enjoy our onsite facilities such as:
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools (Lagoon pool, Resort Lakeside Heated pool, Community Small Pool)
- Tennis Court
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Pro golf Shop
- Conference and Event Facilities
- 2 Restaurants (Oaks & Vine Cypress Lakes and Cypress Lakes Bistro and Bar)
- Does Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort have a balcony?
Yes, all the apartment rooms at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort have balconies. You can find out more about the room amenities on this page.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort?
Check-in at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort is from 2pm, and check-out is until 10am (local time). Find out more about the reception hours.
- How do I get to Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort from the nearest airport?
From the nearest airport, you can get to Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort by:
- Taxi - 2 Hour 13 min from Sydney Airport
- Taxi - 1 Hour 12 mins from Newcastle Airport
- Which room categories at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort allows for an extra bed?
All the rooms at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort allows 1 extra bed (additional fees apply). Children 12 years and under stay free when using existing bedding. Please view full details on our room amenities section.
- Which room types at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort offer Kitchen and Laundry facilities?
All 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Villas at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort are equipped with full kitchen facilities. Find out more.
- Which popular attractions are close to Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort?
Hunter Valley Gardens, Balloon Aloft Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley Cheese/Smelly Cheese Shop and 150 Cellar Doors are within close proximity to Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort.
- How do I get the best price at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort?
At Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort, get 10%* off some of our most popular rates, access exclusive discounted rates and a range of complimentary benefits as soon as you enrol with Oaks DISCOVERY. Join Today!