Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort
Taking it's position among the best Port Stephens resorts in the coastal holiday haven of Salamander Bay, Oaks Pacific Blue Resort offers a warm and welcoming choice for holidaymakers seeking affordable, self-contained convenience and an impressive selection of leisure facilities – including Australia’s largest swimming pool!
- WiFi Inclusive
- Swimming Pool
- Non-Smoking Property
- The onsite restaurant, Laguna Blu is now open! Contact 02 4905 5966 for enquiries.
- From 12th July 2021 , we will commence refurbishment of our Boardwalk with some noise levels experienced. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Reservations: 1300 669 978
Reception: 02 4916 1200
Complimentary Parking: Onsite car parking entrance via Sandy Point Road.
A selection of deluxe studios and thoughtfully-appointed one, two and three bedroom apartments – some with swim-out facilities, spas and private plunge pools!
Our Resort is surrounded by an array of restaurants, café's and shops as well as the Salamander Bay Shopping Centre and several local activities.
Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort
Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort is only a short drive to the charming Nelson Bay and an easy 2.5 hours drive from Sydney and 35 minutes from Newcastle Airport. Free of charge car parking available at the resort. Most car parking is alongside the units.Staying at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort makes exploring Port Stephens and its many family-friendly attractions easy; from departing on a marine life adventure life aboard a local vessel from the Nelson Bay Marina (Port Stephens is referred to as the whale and dolphin capital of Australia!); to casting a fishing line; boating around the bay; sand boarding or four-wheel-driving down the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes; or catching a wave at the handful of surfing hot spots.
- Is parking available at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort?
Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort offers complimentary onsite outdoor parking. Please book parking in advance with hotel reception as parking spaces are limited. Find out more
- What are the opening hours for the swimming pool at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort
Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort swimming pool opening hours are as follows:
- Lagoon pool - 7:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Heated Lap Pool - 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
- What is there to do at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort?
During your stay at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort, take some time out to enjoy our onsite facilities such as:
- Stunning island beach & lagoon poo, heated spas & kids' wading area
- Heated Lap Pool
- Japanese Steam Room & Gym
- Tennis Court
- Pacific Blue Hair
- Restaurant - Laguna Blu
- Does Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort have a balcony?
Most of the rooms at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort have balconies, except for Hotel rooms equipped with patio, Hotel Pool View rooms, some of the 2 Bedroom Lagoon, 2 Bedroom Private Plunge Pool and 3 Bedroom Private Plunge Pool apartments with courtyard. Find out more in the room amenities.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort?
Check-in at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00 (local time). Find out more about the Reception Hours
- How do I get to Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort from the nearest airport?
From the nearest airport, you can get to Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort by:
- Taxi - 30 mins from Newcastle Airport
- Taxi - 2 Hour 55 min from Sydney Airport
- Which room categories at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort allows for an extra bed?
The following rooms at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort allow 1 extra bed (additional fees apply) :
- 1 Bed Hotel Room
- Hotel Pool View
- 2 Bedroom Lagoon
- 2 Bedroom Private Plunge Pool
- 3 Bedroom Private Plunge Pool
Children 12 years and under stay free when using existing bedding.
- Which room types at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort offer Kitchen and Laundry facilities?
All the rooms except Studio, Hotel and 2 Bedroom Lagoon room types at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort are equipped with full kitchen and full laundry facilities.Find out more.
- Which popular attractions are close to Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort?
Nelson Bay Township, Beach and Marina, Whale/Dolphin Watching activities and Salamander Bay Shopping Centre are within walking distance to Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort. While Nelson Bay Lighthouse, Sand Dunes- Stockton Beach, Oakvale Farm & Fauna World and Sydney CBD are within close proximity as well.
- How do I get the best price at Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort?
At Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort, get 10%* off some of our most popular rates, access exclusive discounted rates and a range of complimentary benefits as soon as you enrol with Oaks DISCOVERY. Join Today!