WIN YOUR DREAM REUNION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Entry for “Win your dream reunion” (Promotion)
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. By entering this promotion, you have confirmed you have read, understood and agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
1. These terms and condition of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promoter is OAKS HOTELS AND RESORTS LIMITED (ACN 113 972 366) (referred to as “Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites”) of Level 5, 26 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 5pm (AEST) on 20th April 2020 until midnight (AEST) on 14th June 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
6. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents:
(a) aged 18 years and over;
(b) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(c) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 6(b) of these Terms;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, (Eligible Entrant).
The persons referred to in paragraph 5(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
8.To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Like the Oaks, Hotels Resorts and Suites Facebook Page. Respond to the question – What does Reconnection mean to you by video, imagery or wording. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
(b) Only one (1) entry per entrant will be accepted.
(c) Entries with missing information will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter.
9. A game of skill prize draw will be conducted at Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites Brisbane Office 316 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, 4000 (Draw Location) by a chosen representative of the Promoter at 12:00pm AEST on 15th June 2020 from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion. (Draw).
10. If the first valid entry drawn winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to any attempted contact within 1 days of the draw, such winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and a second chance draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites Brisbane Office 316 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, 4000 (Draw Location) by a chosen representative of the Promoter on Thursday 18th June 2020 at 10 am. This process will be repeated until a valid entry winner is successfully contacted.
11.The Draw winner will be notified by direct messenger on Facebook within one (1) business day of the draw and published on the Oaks Hotels Facebook Page and Website within 7 days of the draw.
12.The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
14. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the Internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. The draw winner agrees that their entry can be shared across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube and Oakshotels.com). If there is media interested in the winning application, the entrant must be happy to share with a third party.
15.The Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn will win a family reunion or event at any Oaks Hotel, Resort or Suite across Australia to the value of $2000.There will be three prizes of $2000, making the total prize value $6000This may include but is not limited to, accommodation, travel, Food and beverage during your stay.
16.Prize must be taken on the specified date and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of stay which can be found on our website https://www.oakshotels.com/en/terms-and-conditions
17.All bookings are subject to their respective availability and will be subject to any third-party provider’s standard terms and conditions. In the event of amendment of a confirmed booking, Oaks Hotels and any third-party provider’s standard conditions, penalties and charges will apply. In the event of cancellation, the Prize in its entirety will be deemed used.
18.The Prize cannot be redeemed with any other offer, has no cash equivalent either expressed or implied, and under no circumstances can be on-sold for profit or any other purpose.
19.Promoter and any of its related entities is not responsible (either directly or indirectly) for delays, reschedules, insolvency, acts of war and force majeure impacting on the winner’s travel arrangements or use of the Prize by any third party product or service provider; loss, damage, accidents or injury arising from any aspect of any booking, reservation or use of products or services connected with the Prize.
20.The redeemer of the Prize is responsible for any other travel arrangements and associated costs (including but not limited to travel, flights, parking, passports, visas, permits, local taxes, duties, travel insurance or any additional costs).