The chemical selection post COVID-19 has been raised from ‘commercial grade’ to ‘hospital grade’ and includes having a range of suitable disinfectants, cleaners and cleaning tools for use as part of our rigorous daily operations to ensure high cleaning standards and protection against any COVID-19 virus outbreak.
Oaks SureStay program guarantees a deep clean of the top ten high touch areas in guest rooms, in addition to our already stringent cleaning policies. This includes but is not limited to:
- All handles, doorknobs, wardrobes, drawers and cabinetry
- Light and electrical switches
- Temperature control panels
- Remote controls – TV, Radio, Air Conditioning
- Telephones & Intercoms
- Bathroom – Vanity, toilet flushes and seats, bath & shower tap ware
- Irons and safe keypad/handle
- Bathroom amenities – Hair dryer, amenity trays, tissue boxes
- Kitchen – Cutlery, glassware, kettle, fridge and oven handle
- Hard surfaces – Tabletops, desks
Further, we are implementing a sanitisation fogging system, which involves spraying a long-lasting antimicrobial barrier on surfaces that actively destroys and prevents the spread of a wide range of viruses, moulds, mildew, fungus, algae and bacteria.
Oaks SureStay program also guarantees the double clean of showers, baths and toilets with both commercial and hospital grade disinfectant. Each individual room is also cleaned with a separate set of colour coded Microfibre cloths to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
Guests will also note that in order to remove the opportunity for COVID-19 to spread on shared objects, in-room stationary including notebooks and pens will now be available at reception on request.