Best Breakout Sessions
We think that the most inspired of meeting programmes is a creative blend of work and ‘play’. So we suggest that the best way of keeping your delegates focused and inspired throughout your event is to include some energy inducing activities designed to get the mind and body engaged.
Oaks offers a range of activities from hands on cooking lessons to yoga, golf and stand up paddle boarding in our flexible full service hotels and resorts located across Australia!
1. Book our professional kitchen and get an entertaining celebrity Chef to teach your delegates how to whip up a culinary masterpiece at Oaks on Market in the heart of Melbourne city! This flexible venue has a variety of rooms as well as an outdoor terrace for your delegates to stretch their legs. Read more
2. Give your delegates the opportunity to soak up some vitamin D whilst on the 18-hole putt putt golf course at Oaks Oasis Resort on the Sunshine Coast. This novelty breakout session is great for team building and a fun way to energise your delegates. This complimentary activity is easily organised, hugely popular and just one of the many benefits of hosting your event at Oaks Oasis Resort. Read more
3. Stretch both the muscles and the mind with a session of yoga on the beach. Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort on the Gold Coast is perfectly positioned just a stone’s throw from Coolangatta Beach. At sunrise or sunset, this golden stretch of sand is ideal for group activities and our team of experienced events specialists has an extensive list of innovative ideas! Read more
4. Treat your delegates to the team building experience of a lifetime at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resorts and take them on a hot air balloon ride. The dedicated events team at the resort work closely with Balloon Aloft to set up a dedicated experience just for you. Hot air balloon rides are great for engaging employee motivation, and rewarding employees for a job well done. Get in contact with Oaks Cypress Lakes Resorts now to add the ultimate edition to your next conference or event. Read more
5. Another rewarding team building experience can be found at Oaks Cypress Lakes Resorts with the opportunity to bond with your employees around an open fire. Debrief with the team after a long day of conferencing by the warmth of the fire and discuss the day's achievements. Call the events team at the resort now to discuss how they can work this added bonus into your conference package. Read More.Back