Adelaide Festival Lyon Opera Ballet Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry for “Adelaide Festival – Lyon Opera Ballet” (Promotion)
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. By entering this promotion, you have confirmed you have read, understood and agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
1. These terms and condition of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promoter is MH MANAGEMENT (NZ) LTD (Company Number 1576820) (referred to as “Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites”) of Level 5, 26 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 3:30pm (AEST) on Saturday 29 February 2020 until 7am (AEST) on Tuesday 3 March 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
6. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents:
(a) aged 18 years and over;
(b) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the Participating and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(c) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 6(b) of these Terms;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, (Eligible Entrant).
The persons referred to in paragraph 5(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
8.To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Comment on the specific Oaks Hotels Facebook post who you would love to do see the Lyon Opera Ballet with within the promotional period. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
(b) Only one (1) entry per entrant will be accepted.
(c) Entries with missing information will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter.
9. A game of skill prize draw will be conducted at Minor Hotels Brisbane Office 316 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, 4000 (Draw Location) by a chosen representative of the Promoter at 9:00am AEST on Tuesday 3 March 2020 from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion. (Draw).
10. If the first valid entry drawn winners cannot be contacted or fails to respond to any attempted contact within 1 days of the draw, such winners will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and a second chance draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at Minor Hotels Brisbane Office 316 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, 4000 (Draw Location) by a chosen representative of the Promoter on Wednesday 4 March 2020 at 10am. This process will be repeated until a valid entry winner is successfully contacted.
11.The Draw winners will be notified by telephone and email within one (1) business day of the draw and published on the Oaks Hotels Facebook Page within 7 days of the draw.
12.The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
14. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the Internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
15.The Eligible Entrants with valid Eligible Entries drawn will win 4x tickets to the Lyon Opera Ballet at the Adelaide Festival on Friday March 6 at 8:00pm.
16.The Prize cannot be redeemed with any other offer, has no cash equivalent either expressed or implied, and under no circumstances can be on-sold for profit or any other purpose.
17.Promoter and any of its related entities is not responsible (either directly or indirectly) for delays, reschedules, insolvency, acts of war and force majeure impacting on the winner’s travel arrangements or use of the Prize by any third party product or service provider; loss, damage, accidents or injury arising from any aspect of any booking, reservation or use of products or services connected with the Prize.
28.The redeemer of the Prize is responsible for any other travel arrangements and associated costs (including but not limited to travel, flights, parking, passports, visas, permits, local taxes, duties, travel insurance or any additional costs).